Cricket news from ESPN Cricinfo.com

Thursday, November 25, 2010

Pakistani Rupee (Currency Note)

Last week, while I was sitting with my friends, one of my friends “Imran Sajjad” asked me, “do you have old notes of Pakistan’s currency like PKR 5, 10 etc?”
This question was surprised for me, I just replied why he want this. He said we should have a copy or pictures of old notes so that we can tell our new generation about our currency.
As I have not old currency notes or a picture. So, I have decided to search and find the pictures of currency notes and try to put on the web.
After a long searching, I just found some of the images… not sure either these are all or there is any other note too…
Thanks to banknotes and other site from where; I have able to get some of old Pakistani Note (Currency) pictures. While, some pictures are scanned myself
1. Pakistani Rupee 1 (One)
2. Pakistani Rupee 2 (Two)






Sometimes, something we just need to be reminded!

speaker started off his seminar on character building by holding up a Rs.500.00 bill. In the room of 100 people, he asked, “Who would like this Rs.500 bill?”
Hands started going up.
He said, “I am going to give this Rs. 500 to one of you
But first, let me do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment